Saturday, April 18, 2009

Awakening...
Bright eyes to a new world...
Innocence...
Joy and Laughter...
Days of wonder...
Precious moments...
Concentration...
Loving life...
Little Hero...
Mischievous...
My new cap...
Excitement...

The wind in my face...





Tonight I found my thoughts wandering far away, to a little boy. His eyes peer back at me from behind a pane of glass; he is held within a photograph. He is always in my heart.
I have captured so many expressions, yet I only see what is at the surface. I can only imagine what he must see through those bright blue windows. What does he dream, contemplate, imagine?

I pray that you are always safe. May any moments of fear or pain be brief, and followed by new discoveries or triumphs. May you be forever surrounded by joy and comforted by faith. May your fascination with music and nature become a passion for the beautiful.

May your life be full and wonderful, and may you never forget how very deeply you are loved.

I love you my Little Pumpkin....

1 comment: