Saturday, January 3, 2009

50(+) things about me in no particular order

I.....

1. love to smile and laugh
2. tend to see the good in people
3. am honest, sincere and trustworthy
4. sing in the car
5. am a morning person
6. love the sound of a child's laughter
7. have a little tinsel in my hair ;)
8. enjoy writing, but am very rusty
9. find God everywhere, but speak to him too little sometimes
10. like to hold hands and hug
11. ride motorcycle
12. don't mind getting my hands dirty
13. love to feel soft and femine
14. love days I can drive with the windows down and the sunroof open
15. enjoy walking/hiking
16. workout and try to stay reasonably fit
17. have a big, loveable dog
18. bicycle
19. am sometimes too hard on myself
20. have blue eyes
21. love almost any kind of seafood
22. have a wonderful family
23. interited my mothers love of antiques and treasure my family hierlooms
24. love feeling the sun on my face
25. like to read and need to make more time for it
26. grew up riding horses
27. am more confident and happy each year I'm alive
28. am dedicated and have good ethics
29. have been married/divorced twice
30. grew up in a very small town and also on a farm
31. wish I was better at draw/painting and vow to spend more time fostering that talent
32. enjoy parades and fireworks
33. would love to see the grand canyon again someday
34. am completely in awe of nature and it's beauty
35. have been known to cry at sad endings... and happy ones
36. have found being around children can be grounding and therapeutic
37. am inspired by art and music
38. stop and smell the roses (flowers) literally
39. have moments of insecurity
40. enjoy photography
41. love to take in art festivals, galleries, etc
42. like a good, hot cup of coffee
43. am devoted to the people I love
44. am a genuinely friendly, kind person
45. was born in 1964
46. fought with my sisters when I was young but could not imagine losing them now
47. love the sound of thunder and pouring rain
48. try to trust that someone more powerful than me is guiding my steps
49. have fallen in love again at 43
50. still believe love can last forever....

adding more :)

51. sometimes eat peanut butter out of the jar
52. like the feel of sand between my toes
53. never learned to blow a bubble
54. will stop what I'm doing to watch a hawk soar above
55. love long, hot baths
56. wish I could remember more of my dreams
57. think guitar is my favorite instrument to listen to
58. love my freckles
59. love to read "The Places You Will Go" to my nephew
60. believe color is only skin deep
61. believe God can be many things to many different people
62. would die for those I love
63. wish diseases were easier to cure
64. would like it to be much easier to lose weight
65. wish there were peace on earth
66. sometimes I worry too much about what I can do little about


....just a little bit of who I am....

No comments:

Post a Comment